Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Dragon Age, I don't know which helmet i should choose?

There are 2 helmets i can buy.


Executioner helmet:


Armor:3.13


Fatigue:2.92%


+25 Stamina





OR





Knight-Commander's Helm


Armor:3.15


Fatigue:3.75


+5 Physical Resistance





Say which helmet is better and if you want say why. Prices don't matter since i have enough for both but the Executioner is cheaper by 1 gold.|||What's Dragon age?|||Knight commander's helm since of the physical resistance, if you're putting it on you're full tanker, stamina isn't as important as physical res|||Well, if you have the add-on, get the + 2 stats helm. I forgot what it is, in the stone prisoner add-on.





In this case, Executioner is much more better, if you are daamger, you don't need big physical resistance, in the other hand, damager and tanker need stamina to use their abilities.





My warrior has 350 stamina, im still need more of it to balance my damage with my str.





Based on my preferred, I like stamina more than resistance.





Get Alistar as tank, put all resistance on him

No comments:

Post a Comment