Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Dragon Age 2 great swords?

I am a level 8 warrior and I STILL have that great sword from the mercenary guy when you get into Kirkwall for the first time! I see swords, shields, dagger and staffs...but no great swords! Heavy Armor is also hard to find! Were can I get these great swords? I don't really need armor right now since I have Blood Dragon armor but it would be nice to know were to get it when I out level that....Dragon Age 2 great swords?
You don't 'all that great' at level 8, honestly. I started out with a promotional item, Sword of the Sten, which worked well until I did a Qunari side quest in Act 2 to get Binky's. You'll get more as the game progresses until you can afford to buy something rare and more powerful. Binky's carried me through until the Blade of Mercy, but there were other nice swords to pick from by then.
  • round table pizza menu
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment