Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What did you like and hate about Dragon age 2?

For me I didn't like being confined to a single city, lack of areas to go to and admire and having to see the same faces of people who didn't like taking no as a answer every now and then. I'd like playing as an agressive Hawke but Hawke wasn't aggressive enough, no one was really intimidated by a warhammer wielding tattooed barbarian. How the armour rating would decay overtime, I'd pick an armour that looked sweet but offered bad protection later on.





Carver...enough said really. Hawke's voice didn't suit a sarcastic Hawke, need a less mature voice for that.





What I liked was the evolution of the main player by having a voice and personality, I did like how they wanted to make it a personal story but until end of chapter 2 it felt no longer personal.|||What i like about Dragon Age 2 is the new combat system, you control your character a lot more. Also the levelling up system. What i don't like is how the two games don't tie into each other. But at least the main character had a voice. I think they might find a way to tie the series together, in a new game against a new threat.|||Loved the improved combat, the companion interaction, having a voiced character, and the art direction. Unlike most people I didn't really care about being stuck in Kirkwall, environments are low on my priorities when I play a game. I get why it was a problem though.





I hated the time skips, three years was too long and almost nothing happened. I also didn't like how Hawke's choices didn't matter much. Most of all I hated the cliffhanger ending, I thought that was a cheap move. I really hope they give us a full expansion to finish Hawke's story and don't make us wait for DA3.

No comments:

Post a Comment