Saturday, February 25, 2012

Dragon age 2 runes? Where?

I have 3 runes in my inventory and I have a couple of armor items with Runes slots. How do I equip the runes. I assume I have to find a vendor to do it for me. Does anyone know where I go? I checked the wiki page but I couldn't find the Info for Dragon Age 2. It says sandal for Dragon age 1, but what about part 2?Dragon age 2 runes? Where?
Thanks Rachel! That helped a lot.. =)

They are in the merchant's guild Square in Hightown, and available before speaking to Bartrand again.

Also, look out when putting runes in weapons or armour, they can't be removed once you place them in, like it was possible in Dragon Age 1..

Thanks again..Dragon age 2 runes? Where?
No problem. It is actually Sandal and his dad Bodahan again from Dragon Age 1 if you remember them. They are in the same area as Bartrand which is on the mad as Hightown and through the red latern district. I am not sure if he is available before you talk to Bartrand again about the Deep Roads. But he is right there with a bubble above his head. Hope this helps!! I was searching for a bit too.Dragon age 2 runes? Where?
There's a dwarf merchant in the Hightown market that sells runes even before you venture to the Deeproads

No comments:

Post a Comment