Saturday, February 25, 2012

What are the EXACT directions for getting the blood dragon armor in ME2 and DAO (Xbox360)?

So i got the ultimate edition for Dragon Age which came with the blood dragon armor code for ME2 and this is as far as i got with MY OWN directions

-I signed into my EA account at bioware.com which i am fairly certain is linked with my gamertag

-I went to ME2's website and redeemed the code.

-Immediately after that, i played Mass Effect 2 and no Blood dragon armor was in my inventory

-I then used the downloading disc of DAO and downloaded everything available from the disc

-Next, i played DAO and found only the Blood Dragon Plate in my inventory and nothing else (i cant even wear it and i am a warrior)



and well that's basically it. Please tell me what i did wrong or maybe continue on from where i left off.

Note: i (never was connected/am not able to connect) to xbox live at the moment so please clarify or not that i may need to be online.What are the EXACT directions for getting the blood dragon armor in ME2 and DAO (Xbox360)?
You seem to have done everything right. You only get the blood dragon plate, and you have to buy the rest from that trader in your camp. As for Mass Effect, you select it with the first "armor type" slider. If it's not there, you might have to download it unfortunately.
  • asia de cuba
  • baltimore inner harbor
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment