Saturday, February 25, 2012

A Dragon Age 2 Question?

Hello, I recently purchased dragon age 2, and I have some questions for anyone willing to answer. First of all let me say I have hundreds of hours into Dragon age origins, and awakening so don't think I am so clueless person that you have to dumb things down for.





First of all I was wondering if you ever get the weapon/armor you have in the opening (fake) tale? I really like the way it looks, though I have already had a few staves of the same skin. Also I was wondering if enchanting is the same, and if so where do I find an enchanter/rune maker.





Secondly I was wondering what is the best way of gaining friendship/rivalry with my party members? The only one I am having consistent luck with is Varric, he generally gives me friend ship ever 5 or so random dialogues. I am having trouble with my other two party members Anders, and Aveline who are always in the middle, and at the point in the game I am at I have done all the dialogue I can with them in their areas.





PLEASE READ! No spoilers please, and to help this I will say that I have done every side quest I can (including the letters) up to the point of going on the deep roads expedition. I have just given him the map/50 gold. So anything that might spoil anything for me please be vague.|||you actually do get that armor, its a little different depending on what class you are, but its basically the same. you get it in act 3.





enchanting is a bit different as are potions and other things. you get a certain amount of the ingredients and you have them forever. they never get spent when you buy stuff. in act2 and 3 you can get them from your house. in act 1 you can get them from Bodhans son in the hightown area.





Anders likes it when you takes the mages side and Aveline likes it when you take the templars side, you cant really please both of them all the time.|||1. Yes, you will get the armour late in the game. Rune making is done by finding a guy who was in the first game. Its the dwarf guy who says "enchaments?".





2. You gain friendships by giving your party members gifts and talking to them. You can even get intimate with one of them (if you a guy).

No comments:

Post a Comment