Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I have Dragon Age for the PC but I'll be getting Mass Effect 2 for the 360...?

I got the special codes to unlock the armour in the game but I have Dragon Age for the PC. The code says I can use it once, but I want the armour for Mass Effect 2 as well which I'll be getting for the 360. Is it possible to get it on both, or not at all?I have Dragon Age for the PC but I'll be getting Mass Effect 2 for the 360...?
You mean the Blood Dragon Armor? The code is linked to your profile and when you login while playing Dragon Age or Mass Effect 2 the game downloads the armor. You can use the armor in both games and it doesn't matter what platform you play the game on. If you have the PC version of Dragon Age you can use the code to download the armor for the Xbox version of Mass Effect 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment