Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Lots of questions about Rogues in Dragon Age?

I plan on wearing light armor with duel daggers. Does the Dual Weapons talent tree focus on rogues who carry heavier weapons or is it for both daggers and heavy weapons? Do I focus on strength at all since I'm going to be using light armor with daggers? For my 2 specs, do I go with Assassination and Duelist or assassination and bard? Is putting points in stealth that important? What do I max out first, Rogue tree or dual weapons tree?|||for a dual wield rogue you want strength and dexterity as your 2 main stats, the dual weapon talent tree should be your main focus when leveling especially try to get dual weapon master(that allows you to wield 2 swords at once allowing more damage) and for specs I would Assassination an Duelist seeing as they are the ones that benefit your build, stealth isnt important at all really





@Jimmy, you just mainly described a bow and arrow rogue with the cunning, dual rogues need strength for their attacks|||Alright I haven't played this game in a while but if I recall correctly, you should only use dual daggers, nothing else. And I believe you only need to have like 20 strength or something so you can use the best armor, but you need to put everything else into cunning. For the spec, I don't really remember but I think you should go with Assassin and bard. Don't bother with duelist. Also, to get maximum dps, you need to always be attacking your enemies from behind. I remember raping everything in my path by backstabbing with dual daggers.





And it's possible you screw up your rogue if it's your first time playing, that happened to me. So you may want to experiment a bit and maybe start over if you don't like your rogue the way it is.





Sorry I can't give more detailed tips, I don't really remember that much





edit: I haven't played in a while but I played a dual daggers rogue and i'm pretty damn sure you need to invest in cunning (if you're a backstabbing rogue)





it goes like this:





about 20 in strength


about 26 in dexterity


everything else in cunning





cunning = major dps


i'm 99% certain about this. at least this is for the ps3 version, if it's about another version maybe it's different? no clue

No comments:

Post a Comment