Saturday, February 25, 2012

Why is Anders so stupid in Dragon Age 2?

I bought Dragon age two and was very pleased with it... until now. I'm using Anders as my healer, and he seems to have gotten amnesia and wont attack. I don't mean he won't cast spells, he wont auto attack them. He runs around or just stands there watching. I have pancea and heroic aura active, but to my knowledge pancea only effects his offensive SPELLS.





This is angering me, Yes Anders in a healer, but I want him attacking rather then just waiting for my team to get hurt. This problem seemed to originate when i put a point into rock armor. I reset the spells and it's a little better, he now attempts to attack but does the staff spin (like he can't find anything to attack). Now he stands there twirling his staff like a baton.





Has anyone experienced this before? or does anyone know how to fix it?|||Pancea's description states that it disables all offensive spells, which means that as long as that ability is active, he can't attack.|||Mr. J is right. You'll have to adjust Anders tactics so that he only activates Panacea when the parties health is low, and have him deactivate it when it's high.

No comments:

Post a Comment