Saturday, February 25, 2012

Dragon Age 2 DLC question?

hey I just got dragon age two and the online pass that came with it witch includes in game special armor and a big sword. Anyways before I started using any of the DLC equipment everything seemed to be perfect as far as how challenging it was (I have the difficulty set to normal) but soon as I started using the DLC equipment it felt like I was way to powerful and their wasn't much a challenge, what I'm wondering is will it stay this way through most of the game? ( if so I'm just not going to use the DLC stuff) or will the enemies become harder to beat even with the DLC equipment?....|||If you are talking about the class specific item packs those are kind of overpowered. The game does not scale up the difficulty with them in mind. You will have to try out the hard or nightmare settings if you want more of a challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment