Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Dragon Age Wade's Superior Dragonbone Plate Armor Set stamina regen?

The stats as shown on wikipedia are:

+70% fire resistance

+2/+4 stamina regeneration in combat

+25 stamina

Set: -20% fatigue

Set: +5 defense



How do I get the + 4 stamina regen in combat? I only get 0.5 from gloves and boots and 1 from armor (total of +2).Dragon Age Wade's Superior Dragonbone Plate Armor Set stamina regen?
For this armor set, there is a normal and superior version, according to the Dragon Age wiki. Maybe the superior armor adds +4 stamina regeneration, and the regular set just adds +2. That's my guess, anyway. It says, "To obtain the superior version you must pay 10 gold when getting the first set of Drake Skin Armor, or pay 20 gold when getting the second set." Another guess is that whether you get +0.5 or +1 and +1 or +2 for each piece of armor is random, and you just got unlucky. Sorry I couldn't be more help, because my real answer is I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment