Saturday, February 25, 2012

Is Blood Dragon Armor still available?

I've had mass effect 2 for a while but I just recently found out there's an awesome set of armor I never knew about and apparently you can only get it from buying dragon age origins?





That was like 2 years ago though, are they still including this promotion with their games? I won't be too upset if they aren't since mass effect 3 comes out in a year and I've already spent hundreds of hours on me2 anyway. The armor just looks so damn awesome though, and I hear dragon age is really good too so it'd be a win-win. Thanks to anyone who has answers|||Yes registering Dragon Age Origins (either the normal, the collectors or the ultimate editions) on the BioWare Social Network will get you the blood dragon armor for both Dragon Age Origins and Mass Effect 2.



Edit* - I'd recommend the ultimate edition as it includes all the DLC and the expansion Awakenings. It isn't really any more expensive than the base game these days either.

No comments:

Post a Comment