Saturday, February 25, 2012

Dragon Age 2 Mage Help?

Hello Yahoo! I am here to ask you for a skill and stat build for my Mage. I am lvl 16. I want to have some blood Mage abilities like grave robber but also 1-3 AoE's. Crushing prison or telekinetic prison would be nice. Otherwise I need help with my skills.





My stats are another thing altogether. I need 27 WIL and MAG for my boots, but if you have a armor set that can help me be a better blood Mage or Mage at all, please say it. Back to the stats, I need 27 WIL and 27 mag for now, but otherwise what ever, I think I have about 41 stat points... Somewhere around there.





Thanks in advance!|||Do you have the Black Emporium? Check your box the product key might be in there. If so go to the place and buy the potion that automatically levels everybody up. That....is a stat boost. I also recommend constitution gear since you can use your blood for spells, the more blood the better right?

No comments:

Post a Comment