Saturday, February 25, 2012

Dragon Age 2 gets slow when using the spell arcane shield ?

How do I get rid of arcane shield's effect and still use it ?





I mean like the helmet. You still are wearing it and having +armor but you don't see the helmet.


Is something like that possible ? I made arcane shield work on every one of my companion, thought was cool but the effect is making the game way too slow. I already made the graphics low.





Or are there even some place to unlearn skill so I can rather learn something else and forget arcane shield ?


Those swirly wind effect on every single on of my companion makes my pc slow.|||Sadly, there isn't a way to hide the Arcane Shield effect. If your playing the PC version you should play in windowed mode (in the options). Most average computers can't even handle Dragon Age II with full screen mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment