Saturday, February 25, 2012

Dragon age 2 questions about items etc?

Hello, im playing dragon age 2 on pc and xbox, im woundering without spoiling or wrecking anything by telling me, ca you buy and get items such as weapons, armour etc, and is their lots of armour as the game makes it look like the armour at the start is all you get as well as the wep like the best. so is thei more better ones will you end up getting better armour finding or killing, can you use mounts to ride or go faster etc etc, but dont give away anything, as im new to the game and still want to find out things my self i just want to know this.|||Yes. You can buy armor. You can loot armor from the environment (chests, dead enemies, etc...)



The best armor set is the "Champions Armor Set". I dont think it's for sale. You have to acquire it piece by piece. I think I got the Champion Gloves from a dead Dragon. Not sure, though. My memory is failing me lately. And I cant remember where I got the other pieces.



No mounts. No rides.



Oh, and you can only equip your character. Your party members' armor cant be changed. So if you are playing a warrior and you happen to pick up mage robes, you cant give the mage robes to your mage party member.



EDIT: errr... nope. You can only pick one class.

No comments:

Post a Comment