Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What should my team be on Dragon Age: Origins?

I have Morrigan, myself (Mage), Mabari War Hound, Shale, and Alistair. I need to kick one out, just not sure which. Alistair used to be the one I'd leave behind because he would always get killed, but I recently got him some much better armor. I think it would be best to have 2 mages on the team, so it's Alistair, Shale, or Mabari getting the boot. I love the Mabari (dog lover :)), and heard that he will serve as a good character later on (I like planning ahead), but is he worth keeping?|||To be honest, I have never used the Mabari much but he does get some powerful unique abilities. (Most notably Overpower which allows the Mabari to pin any human-sized target to the ground and attacking repeatedly.)



I would have to say that Alistair is a must. He just has too many funny lines of dialogue for you to leave him at the camp.



The only time it is really necessary for you to bring Shale along is when you travel to the dwarven city of Orzammar. I don't want to spoil anything but it makes the final confrontation of that area a lot more interesting.|||I always played with Morrigan and Alistair as a mage. She's great at defensive spells, and I made my mage an offensive mage. Alistair, as you upgrade his armor and strength, is a great tank character.

Also, the dialogue between Morrigan and Alistair are pretty funny. Makes the game great to play.



Edit: Also, thanks for being an *** about it.|||somthing i always did



was 2 mages 1 being healer

alistair as tank and shale

maybe sten when i get him good gear



but every one has there own game play style so fool around with it a bit

some quest choices will get comments from dif party members



also if you are using pc ver id recommend getting mod that allows you to summon dog on the side like a ranger summons spider bear and such
  • google crome
  • chocolate fondue recipe
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment