Saturday, February 25, 2012

Are there other armor types (not N7) that can be unlocked in Mass Effect 2?

Hi my name's Pat I just got Mass Effect 2 and I'm up to the Horizon attack point but I was wondering if there are in-game armor types you could unlock later on in ME2. So far all I have is the crappy N7 and Blood Dragon armor from my copy of Dragon Age Origins but since I've made it far enough to face the Collectors, I had to stop and think if there are any other armors in that game that can significantly help. I was told that Collectors armor is only for those who bought the limited edition and the same with Terminus but are there other kinds out there that can be unlocked or acquired by doing a certain mission or quest?Are there other armor types (not N7) that can be unlocked in Mass Effect 2?
You can check out shops on planets like Omega and the Citadel and they will have portions of armor that you can use. You can use them by swapping them in for N7 pieces by using the armor station in Shepard's personal quarters on the Normandy.

No comments:

Post a Comment