Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Dragon Age II Questions?

I'm going to buy Dragon Age 2 when its out but I've got two major questions that I'm hoping someone will be able to answer.



1) I plan on playing as a mage like the one in the cut scenes and cover art and I wanna know about that epic looking armor, and that mage stave. I wanna know if those three darkspawn inspired, class specific armors and weapons for mages, warriors, and rangers, will actually be available in the game because I HATE IT when games have cut scenes and cover arts of thing you'll never actually acquire in the game. its F*CKING IRRITATING!



2) Since playing the demo as a mage, I noted that basic attacks at close range become melee attacks with your staff or stave. Does the damage of those melee attacks hinge on your character's strength stats, or on your magic stats?



Ty, I hope we all enjoy this game :)|||I think a similar look will be available. It won't be exactly the same though since the people who made the cinematic trailer always take some license.



Your second question isn't something I had thought of. I would assume that it is still a magical attack. They just used melee animations because shooting at something over and over that is right in front of you like in Origins looked awkward.|||the first Dragon Age was a poor copy of past rpg games. Go play a real rpg, not this dumbed down one made for console retards.
  • publishing companies
  • california
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment