Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Will I understand Mass Effect 2?

So, I've been kinda obsessed with Dragon Age: Origins lately and it came with armor pack for Mass Effect 2. So I looked into it and it got some pretty insane reviews! (Of course it did it's a Bioware game!) So, can I buy the second one without playing the first and still understand what's going on?|||It does a pretty good job of explaining the past story, but I would highly recommend that you get Mass Effect before the sequel. If you play the first Mass Effect, you can take the completed character with all of your choices and carry it forward into Mass Effect 2, and again into Mass Effect 3 as well. This will give you a much more satisfied feeling as you will be shaping the universe and seeing how your past choices have an effect on the game.|||I was able to.





Although I also stopped about four hours in because it completely bored the crap out of me.|||Pretty much. It helps to play the first, as the games have great interactive stories, but you don't NEED to.

No comments:

Post a Comment