Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I need help with dragon age 2?

I played through it first time as a warrior, one handed. Did not have good armor, i suppose a decent weapon. Anyways, that is not really why i am asking for help. I need help with my second play through, i rushed through it first as a warrior as i said and on easy mode. I did not recruit isabella. And i did not do side quests or companion quests. I am however going to do that in my second play through, but i need some advice. I am starting out as a male rouge (i will be using knives/swords.) Duel weapons. I need to know what skills and what class my hawke should learn/be and what teamates i should have around him and what skills they should major in. (This is the xbox 360 version.) And also how many hours should it take me if i do all of the quests availible?|||The good thing about these Role Playing Games is you can play them however you like.



You dont need rules, but if you really need some advice, I say build your party in appropriate to the mission.



How would you customize your Hawke? what skills should you major in? again, it depends on how you want to play the game,\.







Note: as a rule, I always make sure i have a healer with me, so I always take anders. and varric is not bad either.



How log will it take to do all the quests?



depends on the difficulty.



I finished easy in 7 hours

It took me 9 hours on medium difficulty

No comments:

Post a Comment