Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Dragon Age 2 - Is there any amor that looks like the Smuggler's Plate and Mail?

So far it's the only armor I seem to like, due to the "No Bulky Shoulder Armor" I was wondering if there was a set just like it for a level 20 warrior. Thanks in advance!Dragon Age 2 - Is there any amor that looks like the Smuggler's Plate and Mail?
Probably, but I don't play that game so how would I know. Then why am I even answering this question. I don't know again. I'm probably just doing it for points but I'm not in compltete control of my actions so I still don't know. I've said I don't know alot haven't I? Well I don't know, you're probably going to thumbs this down a lot. I don't know I'm not responsible for you're actions and I'm barely responsible for my own. You know I was joking about that, or was I. This is a completely random answer to a question that it has nothing to do with thats what makes it a beautifully random answer. Maybe I'm just answering for the points, wouldn't it be funny if this got picked as the best answer? Probably won't probably will you still odn't know yet, we need a time machine to go into the future and find out tear holes in time so the Weeping Angels come out and get all the little kiddies who won't go to bed...You only get 2 points for answerig questions it's pathetic, we should start a riot, a campaign and bring yahoo down, no I joke, why you guys so serious, what would yahoo say if you started acting like that, tut tut tut you should be ashamed of your selves, I am very disappointed in you, there I said it the D-word the word that pushes people over the edge, you can scream and shout a people and they wouldnt care but when you use the D-word.....

No comments:

Post a Comment