Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Do elves make good warriors is Dragon Age Origins?

Well my favorite race in any rpg is Elves but i want to be a warrior because i have beat it as a human warrior and dont want to be a dwarf because i think dwarves are stupid. But my question is





1. Do elves make good warriors?





2. Do they look good in metal armor such as plate because my characters looks matter to me in RPGs.|||1. They are fine as warriors. In the beginning elves have a small racial bonus in magic and willpower, but this becomes irrelevant after a couple of levels. Any race can easily be any class.





2. They don't look any different than a human in heavy armor.|||What do you have against Dwarves? :(





They make better rogues, but I made a pretty good DW Elf Warrior. They look just fine in armor.|||I dont know.I just want points

No comments:

Post a Comment