Saturday, February 25, 2012

Dragon Age 2: How do you give gifts?

So I have some peices of armor that are listed as "Gift" does this mean I can give them as gifts to my companions? I'm not sure how to give gifts in DA2, any help? I understand that this is different from armor upgrades.Dragon Age 2: How do you give gifts?
If something is a gift, you will also get a mission at the same time as when you get the item. This mission will tell you which companion would like the gift and tell you to go talk to them. During the conversation you will give that person the gift.Dragon Age 2: How do you give gifts?
From what i have seen with giving gifts to the companions is to go to their location in the city and talk with them. i given a gift to one of the characters, didnt realize it was a gift at first until the character said they werent good at accepting gifts or something like that.
  • dcu center
  • dragon age 2 for xbox
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment