Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Dragon Age 2 What Chapter am I on?(spoilers)?

Ok, so I'm not entirely sure what chapter I'm currently on in this game. I'm at the part where I have to fight the Arishok after Isabella turns up with that Book she stole to stop herself from being killed. Anyway I just want to know what chapter I'm on, as well as how close to the end of the game I am. After beating the Arishok, which is proving to be harder than expected, I plan to go in search of better armour/weapons/accessories.





Knowing what chapter I'm on well help me know whether I can get certain items in the chapter I'm currently on, as well as possible items I've missed.|||You are just at the end of Act 2, as the Arishok battle marks the end of the second act, before another few years passes through Varric's storytelling.



Act 3 passes quickly as there is only 3 main story missions, though there is a variety of side missions, and companion quests to complete as well. These can help finalize their own stories for now, and may end up granting those characters bonuses as well.|||Act 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment