Saturday, February 25, 2012

Dragon Age 2 Questions?

?#1 I got dragon age 2 recently, and after making about 6 characters I made one I'm happy with, a female rouge. The one problem is she has this ugly armor on, and I really don't like it. So is there a place in Kirkwall where I can find some good rouge armor? I seen warrior ones and mages robes, buy no rouge ones.

?#2 I know Bethany leaves, or dies no matter what. ( I think) But I would rather just have her leave then die! So how can I save her when I get to the part when she does (deep roads I think)

?#3 What companions are the best? as of right now I always take Bethany,arrow guy, and warrior girl (forgot names, haha, I just got the game yesterday) but I also have Anders, Merril, and I will get more soon, I just want to know which ones will be the most useful.





THANKS!:DDDragon Age 2 Questions?
1- I am happiest with female Rogue as well! Her armor.. You may not be able to change it for a while. Check and armor shops in Lowtown Bazaar and Hightown Market. Also, you should automatically come with armor I think that gives you better equipment, but I don't know if you come with it or if you find it.

2- Your right, she either leaves or dies. ****SPOILERS**** There are several ways to approach Bethany's fate. When going to the Deep Roads, you can listen to your begging mother not to take her with you. If you leave her, you will come back home and see that the Templars are hauling her back to the Circle/ Gallows. If you do this, she will be unavailable for most of the game. Also, you can take her with you, but if you do, she will get a disease and die (I've never done this but it's what I have read.) However, if you take her with you, but you also have Anders, he tells you she can survive by becoming a Grey Warden (again, never done myself.) I didn't take the chance of her dying because I really like her.

3- It was hard for me to choose in this one because I liked everyone. Since you are playing as a rogue, you will need a warrior, I had Fenris who you will get later, but sometimes I needed Aveline instead. I didn't bring Varric with me for most of this game. Bethany I had until she leaves. After Act I I used Hawke, Isabela, Fenris, and Anders. ****SPOILER**** Later, when Anders leaves you (Not sure if it was because it was my choices, or what) I replace him with Merril, because I had gotten really good and could handle the healing with just potions. He comes back as well.



I hope this will help you!

No comments:

Post a Comment