Sunday, February 19, 2012

Why can't I wear the Champion Armor set in Dragon Age 2?

I am a Mage. I have 18 willpower and 31 magic like it says for the requirements. At first it shows I can equip all the pieces but as soon as I equip one it says I can't wear not only it but all the other pieces, claiming that I don't have 31 magic (which even my stats page says I do) while showing that I have the piece I wanted to equip on me.



Is this something I can fix?Why can't I wear the Champion Armor set in Dragon Age 2?
Is your current armor boosting your stats to where you can use the Champion armor, meaning once you remove your current armor, you don't have the stats to wear the Champion armor?Why can't I wear the Champion Armor set in Dragon Age 2?
Believe you have to become Champion after beating part one of the quests. You achieve this by defeating the Quian leader (if your good).

No comments:

Post a Comment