Saturday, March 10, 2012

How Is My Yu-Gi-Oh Deck?

My friends and I just started playing again and so I want to kick their butts. Can you give me tips/suggestions/comments for not just them but maybe future tournaments? I don't really think I have a "type" of deck (burn, stall, fire, water, zombie, OTK, etc), so I guess its just kind of a beatdown deck? Can you tell me if I am close to something besides a regular old deck that just needs some different cards (please only suggest non-forbidden cards)? Thanks!





Monsters (20):


Skilled Dark Magician


Ancient Lamp


Battle Footballer


Guardian Angel Joan


The Dragon Dwelling In The Cave


Mad Dog of Darkness


Luster Dragon


Dark Ruler Ha Des


Black Tyranno


Penguin Soldier


Archfiend Soldier


Roulette Barrel


Pitch-Black Warwolf


Mystical Elf


Night Assailant


Giant Soldier of Stone


White-Horned Dragon


Spirit Reaper (Looking to replace with Marshmallon)


Chainsaw Insect


Gemini Elf





Traps (18):


Waboku


Seven Tools of the Bandit (3)


Bottomless Trap Hole


Curse of Aging


Scrap-Iron Scarecrow


Call of the Haunted


Magic Jammer


Spell Shield Type-8


Skill Drain


Negate Attack


Mind Haxorz


Nightmare Wheel


Raigeki Break


Sakuretsu Armor


Dust Tornado


Shadow Spell





Magic/Spells (15):


Tribute to the Doomed


Swords of Revealing Light


Mystical Space Typhoon


Soul Exchange


Heavy Storm


Axe of Despair (2)


Reload


Monster Reincarnation


Lightning Vortex


Nobleman of Crossout (2)


Scapegoat


Fairy Meteor Crush


United We Stand|||no offence but u gotta get new cards. Keep the good cards. I'll probably make a defense deck with the cards u currently have. Keep these...





Monsters:





Giant soldier of stone


Marshmallon


Penguin Soldier


Dragon dwelling in the cave





Spells:





swords of revealling light


Nobleman of crossout


heavy storm


scapegoat


lightning vortex


monster reincarnation





Traps:





Negate atk


scrap iron scarecrow


magic jammer


skill drain


dust tornado


sakeretu armour


bottomless trap hole


call of the haunted


waboku


raigeki break


7 tools of the bandit|||stacked|||Frankly its terrible. Even beatdown decks have some strategy put into it.


I can't even suggest anything, cause it's not really not a deck. Just a bunch of old random cards.


Sorry...if I had to rate it, 1.5/10


Sorry for being brutall Honest. Just try making a cheap deck, like Machinas.|||I say ok because i dont really know some of those Yu-Gi-Oh cards.





If you really want to be ur friends at a Yu-Gi-Oh duel i know how cause i beat all of my friends at duels because i have the strongest cards in my deck.





I'll only tell you my strongest cards in my deck that i use and they are:


Monsters:


blue eyes white dragon x3


blue eyes ultimate dragon x2


obelisk the tormentor x1


the winged dragon of ra x1


dark magician x1


dark magician of arkana x1


dark magician girl x1





And these are these are the strongest cards i use to beat my friends in a duel.|||First: way too many cards, try to stay around 40, 45 at most. Second, try to focus your deck, right now its all over the place. Get back to me if you want some ideas on what.|||you really need to stick to a strategy. monarchs are pretty good right now, i would try to get into that. everything is so random in here, you can't even begin to fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment