Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Can you rate my Dragon Deck?

My deck isn't very good, but I made a few alterations. Here it is. Just note that it is okay for me to use banned and restricted cards as I don't play in tournaments i just play for fun and we just use any cards!



so here it is:



monsters:

3x blue eyes white dragon

darkblaze dragon

2xdelta flyer

majestic dragon ( i know its crap as majestic monsters only last a turn, but sometimes i take it out and its just cool to have it in)

3x red eyes darkness metal dragon

2x mirage dragon (so my opponents dont activate traps on me)

2x twin headed behemoth

dread dragon

2x masked dragon (i know i should have 3 but its very difficult to find for me and i could only find 2, which is bad)

red eyes wyvern

marshmallon (to stall)

white horned dragon



spells:

graceful charity

polymerization

foolish burial

2x future fusion (restricted amount is okay nobody minds)

mystical space typhoon

burden of the mighty

pot of greed ( i know its banned, but just forget the banned list for now)

lightning vortex

monster reborn

de fusion

star blast for synchro summons and such

mind control (to use my opponents monster for synchro summoning)





traps:

torriental tribute

3x call of the haunted (i know its restricted but seriously forget the list)

raigeki break

bottomless trap hole

scrap iron scarecrow

mirror force

sakuretsu armor





theres the deck.....

now for the synchros and such:

blue eyes ultimate dragon

formula synchron

sea dragon lord gishilnodon

iron chain dragon

exploder dragonwing

black rose dragon

ancient fairy dragon

black winged dragon

stardust dragon

red dragon archfiend

shooting star dragon

trident dragion

majestic red dragon ( i know its majestic and theyre crap but i barely even use it)



there it is.... the dragon deck of mine. taken me ages to build, a lot of time and money spent here. tell me how it is.|||Great deck you got there but it's not unbeatable so ill give you a 9 out of 10|||It is a fairly strong deck, but if youre gonna go 2 tournament, then take out Pot of Greed and Graceful Charity. I give it 8.5 out of 10|||Great Deck.100%.Every Deck is beatable|||it's good but you need red eyes darkness dragon x1 red eyes darkness metal dragon x3. that's all you need. \8/9/10
  • mini
  • edelbrock
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment