Wednesday, March 7, 2012

How could I grant these wishes and become more popular at school?

I'm in seventh grade, and have been extensively bullied, bested in PE, and failed the tryouts for band even after spending all my savings on the most expensive flute to find out it was silent or awful sounding. The guy I like doesn't even notice me, and there places I want to go that I cant even get to. Can you give me instructions on how to make each wish come true. I will seriously cry if I cant get some of the things I want





1: I wish I could fly in a hot air balloon: I've always wanted to be like balloon boy





2: I wish I could go to Iowa: I just want to see a farm, and hug the cudly pigs, cows, bulls, and chickens and


such





3: I wish I could go to tennessee: just want to hear what a banjo sounds like





4: I wish I could go to kansas: To meet dorthy, and ask the wizard of oz for some help





5: I wish I could go to colorado: To climb pikes peak





6: I wish I could go to florida: To visit the happiest place on earth, and to see the tropics





7: I wish I could sail on a pirate ship: To explore the caribbean, and see more of the tropics





8: I wish Mark would take me to the dance: He is soooooooooooooooo cuuute , but he is in 12th grade, and I'm in seventh grade. He never even thinks of me, I saw him at a Springboard Diving meet me and my friends watched. He has better abs than any of the guys my age have, and he looks just like Jusin Bieber. I would seriously swim in the arctic ocean if that would impress him. I want HIM to ask me out to the dance. I hope we would than fall in love at the dance, and live happily ever after, he is truly my "knight in shining armor"





9: I wish I was the most popular girl in school: So I wouldn't be bullied so much





10: I wish I had a dragon: To set fire to the bullies houses





11: I wish I had a tiger: To loose in the school and have it bite the bullies





12: I wish I had a JohnDeere Z-TRAK Estate Series Tractor: As just another toy





13: I wish I had a bulldozer: So I dndn't have to ride the school bus





14: I wish I had the philosophers stone: So I could make the elixyr of life to restore my rabbit





15: I wish my pet rabbit would come back to life: I miss my bunny





16: I wish I had a moon rock necklace: Moon rocks are more precious than diamonds, and would really like to brag to my friends, where can I find moon rocks





17: I wish I had a lock of Justin Bieber hair: It cost $40,000 on ebay i heard, and I couldn't afford it. Selena gomez has a lock of his golden hair, and i am so jealous of her





18: I wish I had a time machine: So I could have all the powers father time has, I really want to go back to the time mark was my age and so I could say how I liked him soooo much and tell him how cuuuuute he is. I would tell him how I went back in time to tell him this so he actually paid attention to me, and how I saw him at the springboard meet, and maybe then he would have come up to the stands and asked me out. I would also like the time machine so that I no longer hae to reed the boring history book





19: I wish I could sing better: So I could impress mark





20: I wish I could play the flute: So I could join the F**king band





21: I wish I could excel in gymnastics: So I could take the spotlight from those kids who bested me in PE





22: I wish for A and B grades: So I can go straight from seventh grade to college, I really want to be with Mark





23: I wish I had some sort of detailed instructions on how to make each wish come|||Stop being so self conscious u brat|||Close your eyes and dream. That's about the only way./|||Stop being so self conscious u brat|||you really expect far too much of yourself and of others.


the only way you could do 1 - 6 is to earn LOTS of money and pay for it. also making sure that you have appointments for such


7 is a bad idea since pirates are criminals. the closest thing would be a cruise, which will also cost money


8 cannot be achieved. he is not noticing you for 2 reasons: 1) you are much younger than he is, most likely too young for his taste, and 2) you are showing yourself as far too needy and dependent on him


9 cannot be achieved just like that. you need to do things to make yourself popular


10, they dont exist on earth (i am sure they do somewhere but on earth)


11 cannot be done as tigers are not domesticated (except in zoos)


12 and 13 - money. plus nobody will let you go to school on a bulldozer


14 is a fictional object (unfortunately)


15 get a new rabbit


16 can be solved by money or by you going to space and getting some yourself


17 is just an overpriced piece of ****. it costs a lot because of the concept of a squealing fangirl. normal people wouldnt pay a dollar to get it


18 doesnt exist yet


19 - 21 can be achieved with money, practice, and tutoring


22 can be done by studying, and even with all A's you still wont be able to do that. you will need to finish courses early


23. i just gave you all the details





using the "i will cry" approach does not really work. and again - you are expecting to get so much without the willingness to put in any effort whatsoever.


my advice is simple: stop bitching and moaning, start doing something that is more time efficient, get friends. and dont expect too much of yourself|||WOW haha, you want a lot of things; that's alright though because we all do. I'm not going to answer them individually though because in the end there is no specific and universal way to get any of these things; we each have to figure out our own way to get what we want.


First though I would recommend that you stop caring so much about what other people think, letting your own happiness depend on others is a great way to become a very sad person.


As for the places you want to go; if you truly want to go there you will eventually, but you can't expect it to just happen right when you want it to (I know how frustrating that is, I'm an avid traveler as well) start planning though, one of these days you'll figure out a way to make it happen.


Gymnastics, band, grades, etc; These are all things that are within your control, they just take practice and dedication.


Mark is too old for you at this stage in life, even if he decided he wants to go to the dance with you he wouldn't be allowed to and could even face legal troubles for getting involved with somebody so young.


As unrealistic as it sounds, don't rule out the time machine completely, but realize that it may be a few hundred years before we get a working prototype (don't be discouraged though, with the current state of medical technology and the rate of expansion there's a fighting chance that you'll still be alive)|||You are only in 7th grade, a lot of what you want are in your future. You don't need to get them all right now do you? Or expect to? That is unrealistic. First, if you bought an expensive flute, and it sounded awful, and it wasn't your lack of experience, take it back!


Now...


1) Sometimes county or state fairs have balloon rides. There are balloon ride companies, look them up in the phone book.


2) There are farm animals outside of Iowa! Even city kids can see them a petting zoos, or again, at county fairs.


3) You can hear banjo anywhere.


4) Ok, that is enough. You know why? Because these things can be had anytime, anywhere.


You can make some of these come true with your own hard work. Like learning to play flute. You can take gymnastics and choir and get better. But, Mark may still not notice you. That's the problem with life. Not everyone we like likes us...|||I am in 7th grade. I am not as dumb. You know what I wish for? Just that all the people in this world understand the worth of pride and wisdom. To have both, you rule the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment